Specializing in Your Financial Peace.
Don’t Have 20% to Buy a House? No Problem with These 6 Popular Mortgage Programs
A common misconception among homebuyers is that you’ll need 20 percent down in order to qualify for a home mortgage. This is untrue.
In fact, not only do you not need 20 percent down, but no money down mortgages are still available to millions of U.S. buyers.
Today’s home buyers have plenty of choices when 20 percent down is not an option.
A VA (Veterans Administration) guaranteed home loan is the preferred loan program for active, non-active, Reserve, National Guard, and retired military of the armed forces because there is no down payment needed and no private monthly mortgage insurance required.
Did you know that more than 27 million veterans and service personnel are eligible for VA financing, yet most aren’t aware it may be possible for them to buy homes again with VA financing using remaining or restored loan entitlement?
- Check Your Financial Health
- Consumers Guide to Credit Cards
- Energy Efficient Mortgage Program
- Savings Fitness
- Small Business Retirement Solutions
- Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement Planning
- U.S. National Debt Clock
- Understanding the Credit Crisis: Part 1
- Understanding the Credit Crisis: Part 2
- What You Should Know About Your Retirement Plan